June 14, 2010

Roundhead Quits

Former staff correspondent Settle Roundhead resigned Monday claiming "unfair refrigerator practices". Roundhead released a statement through his attorney, Attornee Jackson.

"Last Thursday, I put my socks in the refrigerator to keep them cool and I get bombarded by staff members. They're yelling 'sock killer!' and 'save the elastic!'. It was quite bizarre. I just feel like it's in everyone's best interests if I resign, take one of the walls from the third floor with me, and just go on with my life."

Roundhead was a solid contributor and broke several news stories, including the Bobby Feathers campaign billboard graffiti disasters of '10, the vacuuming of Teddy Pinecone and the Rocco Frompley train hijackings. The 42-year old was also an outfielder on the blog softball team.

1 comment:

Murphy said...

good to hear Roundhead is gone. everyone was tired of that loser.