February 29, 2012

Wendells

A Wendell phone conversation (6:19 p.m. GST)

Wendell: Hello?
Wendell: Hi, this is Wendell Fummlin.
Wendell: Oh, OK.
Wendell: I'm looking for a Wendell.
Wendell: Well, you found one. My name is Wendell Wooj.
Wendell: Great, Wendell.
Wendell: Can I help you, Wendell?
Wendell: We're gathering Wendells for a war on all Harolds.
Wendell: The Harolds are going to be tough to beat. But I'll join your cause, Wendell.
Wendell: Wendell!
Wendell: Yes, Wendell?
Wendell: We're going to need upwards of 100 Wendells. How many Wendells can you round up?
Wendell: To be honest, I've been out of the Wendell for a few months. I can probably get seven Wendells.
Wendell: Seven? That's not what we wanted to hear, Wendell. I'm afraid you're the weak Wendell in this.
Wendell: I may be able to get that number up to 10 if I play my Wendells right.
Wendell: Meet me at 75 Wendell Street, Wendelltown. We'll discuss your role in the attacks.
Wendell: The Harold attacks?
Wendell: Haven't you been paying a Wendell?
Wendell: No, I haven't.
Wendell: I suggest bringing a notepad, preferably with From The Desk Of Wendell written on the top of each page.
Wendell: All I have is a pad with From The Bathtub Of Carl on the top of each page.
Wendell: You've got a lot of Wendelling to do.

[phone call ends]

No comments: