October 19, 2011

Xomcheese Returns, Insane

Edward Xomcheese, longtime editor and fan favorite here at The Jerk, has returned. Upon hearing of the rumors that he had gone missing, Xomcheese returned with a vengeance.

Xomcheese


Xomcheese released the following statement through his spokesman, Bob Brenly:

"I did not, despite reports to the contrary, EVER go missing. I simply chose a rebirth. I have traveled the world wide, from the United States to Canada, and have come back a man on a mission. That mission? To eliminate this blog from within. I will infiltrate. I will infest. I will destroy. Not one will survive, not even Glenn.

All of you remember me as the gracious Ed Xomcheese-harmless, kind, poo-giving. That Xomcheese is no more. My name is now Eddie Xomcheese The Great - and you will all suffer my wrath."

Authorities have been called.

- Staff Xomcheese Man Warren Lump

No comments: