January 18, 2011

New Pock Discovered, Immediately Stamped and Murdered

Gusifer Pock, a recently discovered Pock from what was thought to have been an extinct family, was discovered living in the plumbing of a sink of the 67th floor of Jerk HQ Tuesday morning. Gusifer Pock, who was believed to have been coming up for a sandwich, was spotted "stuck" in the drain of the sink while attempting to escape unnoticed.

Pock (Now Deceased)



Rawry Fimply, the discoverer, had the following statement.

"I was going to wash my hair as per my usual Tuesday AM routine, and there he was - gasping for air, stuck under the drain stopper. I believe he had been on his way out for the sandwich when I closed the drain to fill the sink in preparation for Hair Washing 2K11. "

He continued "I of course released the little guy immediately, and carried him back to my cubicle, where I keep my "loser" stamp. After stamping Gusifer, as he called himself, I decided I had had enough of him. I put him on the ground next to that Cheeto, and stomped on him. If anyone has any Pock remover, please bring it to my cube on the 47th floor east as I now how Pock remnants stuck to my new loafers."

Gusifer Pock - 19XX - 2011. RIP.

- Woody Chotchke

No comments: