March 2, 2010

Ernger Sanchules Claims Responsibility for Slaying, Appoints Self Staff Dictator

"This blog needed a leader. This blog needed direction. Im going to provide it."

That was the initial statement by Ernger Sanchules, long lost brother and nemesis of Adonde Sanchules, had to say when releasing a statement to the press claiming responsibility for the nights actions. He also had this to say:

"I had to get rid of Adonde, because I knew he was a Cotillion-man and had an affiliation with Sausage Jickson," stated Ernger, "So I formed an alliance with the Pepano clan, and we took care of business. I'm going to be making some changes around here."

"We did it." said the Pepano brothers.

Sanchules - new Staff Dictator


Donovan Fimply, Sanchules' first hire, had this to say:

"He'll be dead by weeks end, mark my brussel sprouts." Odd statements from a man just hired by Ernger Sanchules himself.

We will have more updates as they come.

- Staff Hippo Larry

No comments: