June 29, 2014

Final exam




















Test taken by: Bobby Feathers
June 28, 2014

1. Do you accept Jesus Christ as your savior?
No

2. Are you prepared for the day when God sends his only son, Jesus from heaven?

What do 500 WELCOME JESUS cupcakes tell you?

3. Do you reject Satan?
If he's going to drive the lane with some weak, "prep school floater", I'm going to let him know this is my house, and you don't bring that weak stuff into my house.

Note: if the game was being played at Satan's house (hell or perhaps the Palumbo Center - go Dukes!), then in my answer we'd have to twice replace the word 'house' with 'lane' or 'painted area'.

4. Where do you think sinners who don't repent go after they die?

O'Charley's

5. Do you expect to go to heaven when you die?

Let's just say the things I expect for myself you could fit into the 'Grand Can'.

It's a brand of Vienna sausages they have at the Shell station down the street from my apartment.

6. If your answer to question 1 was 'no', isn't it now time for you to accept Jesus Christ as your savior?

No

No comments: