October 24, 2011

Ballspeed Passes On



Herman Ballspeed, younger brother of staff Ballspeed, Ricky, has died of desk lamp overdose. The 53-year old former eyebrow model was having a lamp on his lunch break when he ate too much and passed away.

Thousands were saddened by Herman's death, but only these three people were available:

"I didn't like the man when he was Larry Benson, and I don't like him now."


- Vanessa Ballspeed, sister

"Who? Never heard of him."


- Dr. Emmit Pinndle

"If I told him Darren, I told him Wendell times: the lamp goes in cord first. But the kid played by his own rules. Unfortunately, this time the lamp won. So I guess the final score is Desk Lamp 1, Herman 0, Cheese Pile 7."


- Anonymous

Herman's funeral is scheduled for October 27, but in 2017.

No comments: